The prayer which Jesus Christ (the fictional character) taught to His disciples (more fiction) (see the Biggest Secret by David Icke) is called the Lord's Prayer by many. This prayer (also referred to as The Our Father Prayer) appears in the Gospels of Matthew 6:9 and Luke 11:2 in the Bible. Arius Calpurnius Piso (well-connected man) wrote the Gospels of Matthew and Luke from 70 to 80 AD (from Icke's book with reference to the True Authorship of the New Testament by Abelard Reuchlin). Below I analyze the prayer with the B’org of Food in mind and conclude that it may just as well be called The B’org’s Prayer.
“The Lord's Prayer is naturally divided in seven clauses. The number seven symbolizes the perfection of the individual soul.” Or perhaps, as suggested by Icke and others, since it is used in many instances in the Bible, it is a code number?
1. Our Father, (Alien from another dimension known throughout the history of civilization as a god, or reference to a brotherhood of men/aliens – secret elite? Or a not so secret big organisation? ‘Our’ not ‘my’ because it was a maxim of the Jews, that a man should not pray alone, but join with the Church, join with authority – you and I aren’t good enough to pray to God alone.) Who art in heaven (living with us on this earth in another dimension? Or in the boardrooms of the B'org?)
2. Hallowed be Thy Name (what name is that then? God? The One and Only until a new religion is born. Or maybe it's Monsanto, Nestlé, Coca Cola, Unilever, McDonalds, Tesco, Asda, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, etc etc);
3. Thy kingdom come (interpretation of ‘kingdom’ includes a world-wide governance by a ruling class as we see developing faster and faster.)
4. Thy will be done (reference to giving up your power, why?) on earth as it is in heaven. (as it is on earth in another dimension?)
5. Give us this day our daily bread, (I don’t eat bread and nature provides all the food I could ever want. We don’t have to ask nature to provide food, it just does it naturally! Believing that some alien or the B'org of Food is to be responsible for providing sustenance would explain the situation we find ourselves in today with the destruction of natural food by the B’org and billions of people starving either from not having enough food or not having nutritious food) and forgive us our trespasses (excuse me, no compute) (some say, and forgive us our debts, even better! no compute!!)
OK, trespass, what does that mean?
· To commit an offense or a sin; transgress or err.
· Law To commit an unlawful injury to the person, property, or rights of another, with actual or implied force or violence, especially to enter onto another's land wrongfully.
· To infringe on the privacy, time, or attention of another:
Sorry, still no compute. My power keeps me right.
6. as we forgive those who trespass against us (no compute, their power keeps them right) and lead us not into temptation (do we have to ask? what if this ‘father’ declines to agree? which throughout history oft seems to be the case.) but deliver us from evil (and where does this come from? Oh, I know, original sin, but I was born innocent and my power keeps me that way.)
7. For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory forever. (I would suggest taking it all back because after thousands of years, this arrangement doesn't seem to be working for the majority of us.)
Amen. So mote it be.